Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Stacy Recommends

The other day Mary asked me for a couple recommendations for books that I have read that I won't be picking for book club. Since I read insatiably, here are a few that I have enjoyed!

The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister
--a fun read about the members of a cooking class. This one made me happy.

Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
--a WWII historical fiction. This one made me sad sometimes, but sometimes that's okay.

These is my Words: The Diary of Sarah Agnes Prine, 1881-1901
--this is fiction inspired by the author's family memoirs, recommended to me by my high school English teacher, who I loved and still keep in touch with! I do own this one so if you want to borrow it, let me know!

1 comments:

Mary said...

I'm reading These is My Words and loving it! Thanks for the recommendation Stace!

Post a Comment