Sunday, April 25, 2010

Several Things...

Alright, I'm posting!
First of all, I just looked for The Help by Kathryn Stockett within the library system... and I was placed 390th in line! Eeeeek! Anyone wanna go halvsies on a copy?

Also, as a few of you know, I've been reading through the Powell's staffers top 5s of 2009- each staffer chose a list of their 5 favorite books in 2009, and I'm reading all 155 of them.

If you are interested in watching me kill myself, the blog address is kirstendana.blogspot.com . Thanks for those of you that are reading- I'm doing this partially so I can get online writing jobs, and a blog is like a resume- so the more followers and commenters I have, the more likely I am to get jobs! Thanks!

Sorry if that was a horrible bit of self promoting- I never wanna be that guy.

I love all you ladies and I can't wait to gather next!

1 comments:

Mary said...

I'm definitely going to check out your blog. That is quite a commitment. Happy reading!

Post a Comment