Monday, June 17, 2013

The Orchardist- June

Hey all! Updates-
Yes, I know the blog is a little lame. I'm working on fixing the font, but I wanted a format I could manipulate more easily than the other one so we could (hopefully) keep the year-long-list and the book club by-laws in an easy to find place without scrolling through a million things. Expect changes this week. Also, expect the year-long-list this week.

We have a meeting time! I hope you're all doing well with The Orchardist! Word on the street is that it's now easy to come by, so buy or borrow. I bought mine today and if you're okay with notes in the margins, you're welcome to it when I'm done. B&N has it marked off 20% if you don't want to wait for Amazon to ship it.
As a change of venue, Stacy is our hostess and has booked us the back meeting room at Symposium coffee house in Tigard at 8pm. Yay! The room is free, but if you have the means, it's probably a good idea to buy coffee to support something local.

Symposium
12345 sw Main St
Tigard 97223
8 pm
Sunday, June 30th

See you all then- happy reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment